Top 5 Reasons To List with Traci
1. Traci Will Ensure That the BEST Version of Your Home is What's on Display. Starting With the Photos. 92% of homebuyers (realtor.org) use the Internet as part of their home search. That means that listing photos are critical — they will likely determine the selling price of a home, how quickly it sells and whether it sells at all. With the help of Rita & her team at Next Door Photos, Traci will ensure that your home is set for success. Whether you own a $100,000 home or a $1,000,000 home, she will personally pay to have professional photos taken and have your home looking its best. For a pre-shoot checklist, click here.
2. Increased Marketing... and That Doesn't Just Mean Putting it On the MLS. Here are some of the many ways that Traci will ensure your property is heavily advertised (more views = more potential buyers = potential for greater sale price).
Open Houses (if seller desires)
3. Traci Will Utilize Cutting Edge Technology to Get You Real Results. Planning your day around showings isn't ideal for anyone. What's worse is when you find out the buyer wasn't very interested in your property in the first place. Ensure your home is open to only the most serious of buyers by providing a 3-D home tour. Not only will it cut down on unnecessary home tours, it provides a virtual walk through for potential buyers from out of town or even out of state.
4. Traci Will Honor Your Time and Respect Your Need for Communication. One of the biggest complaints from sellers is that once the house is listed, they never hear from the agent. No updates, no feedback, nothing. With Traci, you can set up bi-weekly, weekly or daily updates... whatever is right for you. She can send you a customized report with feedback from buyers or meet you for lunch. With a background in hospitality, Traci understands the meaning of customer service and will ensure you get the attention you deserve when selling your house.
5. Availability. Another common complaint from sellers is that their agent is rarely available. Traci is a full-time agent who will be available to meet you when it works for you... that means from the hours of 6a - 11p, she's available.
To Download Traci's FREE Seller's Guide: Click Here.