Top 5 Reasons To Hire Traci as Your Buyer's Agent When Purchasing a Home
1. IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING. As a buyer, you will not have to pay your agent’s commission. It is the seller’s responsibility to pay both the listing agent and buyer’s agent a commission. In essence, you have the opportunity to have an agent represent you in the purchase for free.
2. MARKET KNOWLEDGE. Traci will know how much a home should cost. She has experience putting together Comparative Market Analyses, so you can rest assured that you are getting a fair price on one of the largest purchases you may ever make.
3. FINANCING OPTIONS. Finding the best possible mortgage for your situation is one of the most important factors to becoming a successful homeowner. It could mean the difference between being able to afford your mortgage payments and finding yourself "under water" or foreclosed. Traci has a great relationship with several local lenders and can put you in contact with the lender that is right for you.
4. KNOWLEDGE OF REAL ESTATE CONTRACT WRITING. Entering into a real estate contract is legally binding and not to be taken lightly. Traci will ensure that your needs are represented and protected in the purchase agreement.
5. PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIATION. Regardless of your price point, negotiations are going to play a major role in your purchase. Since most homes are listed with a listing agent experienced in negotiating, you want to make sure your financial interests are equally represented in the negotiations. Aside from straightforward negotiations, Traci will employ certain tactics like offering or receiving concessions to make sure you come out ahead and happy.
As a top-producing agent, Traci has the local knowledge, training and skills to help you through the buying process. From property hunting and price negotiations, to mortgage offers and legal paperwork, she will help you meet your goals, whatever they may be.
Your dream home is waiting - let Traci help you find it.
To Download Traci's FREE Buyer's Guide: Click Here.